The XBD-HS Electric Driven split case fire pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire fighting application. It has the same appearance as HS type split case pump, but advanced performance, it is completely designed as per NFPA20 standard, this pump is widely used to instead of Peerless AEF series.
· Flow is up to 5,000 GPM
· Pressures up to 290PSI
· In compliance with NFPA 20,UL and ANSI
· Dynamic balance impellers.
· Energy saving design.
· Easy maintenance and upkeep.
· Standard construction:cast iron casing, bronze/SS304 impeller,SKF bearing,gland packing
· Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available
· Grease lubrication.
· Available in 50 or 60HZ.
· Suction and discharge flanges are on a common center-line.
· It can also be specially designed as per customer’s request